|The role of the Customer Service Representative (CSR) is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
• The CSR will provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our consumers may call/email about.
• Assists with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancelations, and other queries
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
• Order entry duties.
• Manage orders and requests via vendor portals and through our main contact email box.
• Assist with placement of orders/parts orders.
• Serve as the primary contact for assigned vendors maintaining professionalism at all times.
• Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
• Manage customer inquiries such as dimensions, assembly questions, where to purchase, etc.
• Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Required:
• Minimum of High School diploma.
• Proven customer support experience.
• Strong phone contact skills and active listening.
• Strong Excel experience required.
• SAP knowledge preferred.
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond effectively.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Please apply online at: http://www.flexsteel.com/about-us/careers